Friday, December 07, 2007

Oh, Crap!

Got bad cramps today. For the nth time of my life, I felt like jumping back to bed and just sleep - or at least try to sleep. It's just another blah day (or night) for me plus this stupid cramp. The only good thing that comes to my crappy mind is that this is my last work day of the week. Hello, Day Off! haha. Now that wasn't funny.

Cranky, am I? I guess not seeing the old familiar faces and not talking to anyone for hours would turn me to a monster. There's not much people around at this day. What's worse is that I could get a few calls from cranky people with their cranky computers and that would be enough to make me bury my head to the ground.

I just wondered how could I always be affected by one of the seven deadly sins which is sloth. Didn't have the mood to do anything but sleep. Brain is dead. Lost in the cloud of dust. Blank... I don't know what I'm talking about. Sheesh. I didn't have the urge to study anymore. Tomorrow (or later, that is), I have to push myself to get out of bed after maybe just an hour of sleep, take a shower, step out of the house in broad daylight, take a ride to school, show up in class and risk being a dunce for not studying the upcoming topic, ask my classmate whose name I don't know to let me copy his notes and how to set-up the router, cut the class, go to the mall to buy a gift in a rush for my long time friend, meet with my friend/s, and so on... (Note: No poor alcohol will be involved with these people I will see later so erase that thought in your mind. I'm not that much fond of alcohol, you know. *defensive mode*) My point is, at the end of the day, I would still be as weary as a battered old toe rag...with cramps.

Gee, I don't even know if I made sense.