Friday, December 21, 2007

Pending Work

A lot of things have been piling up inside my head for weeks and those crap seem to be stuck there, not knowing how to let them out or throw away those unnecessary thoughts. A lot of happenings and conversations had made me think more deeply about different things in my life. Being the tired old lazy me, I would just reach up to that point of remembering those stupid things and couldn't come up with any solution or conclusion because of that I'm-just-too-tired-to-think attitude and ends up putting that stupid thought back to the storage room of my head thinking that I could get the strength later.

It's like school. You have so much homework to do that your desk is entirely covered with mountains of papers and trash and you don't know where to start. If ever you start to sort those things first or grab the easiest homework to do, your mind suddenly goes blank, tired, lost and boom, the quote "there's always tomorrow" would appear in front of you like a marquee with an ice cream treat. Then of course, more and more work would pile up until your room would be the one that will give up. I know, I know, I'm exaggerating but if you associate it with my head as the room and my thoughts as the homework then you'll get the point. Okay, maybe it's still exaggerating. Sheesh. I must have lost my mind, I'm arguing with myself now.

Anyway, with all those things caught up in my mind, I felt that I just wanted to be lost in an uninhibited island and break down. Can't talk to anyone about it, well at least not yet.