Thursday, March 13, 2008

Caustic Earth-Vexing Migraine and The Exasperated Lemon


What a paunchy ill-witted mother of all luck I had bumped into now. Just when I had the motivation to change the bleak outlook that I have on my so-called occupation, Death would suddenly appear not to take me away but to remind me that nothing could help me feel better but quit. Sheesh. I just looooove this game.

The story is, a thought just suddenly crept in my mind telling me that If I surround yourself with positive people and avoid the negative ones, a positive energy would enter my mind thus shooing the negative aura inside me. Call it cheesy, call it ludicrous, but hey that's what was left in my tottering mind earlier. I bugged the happy-looking people, looked at those who had funny amusing interesting faces, and didn't talk to those who have looks that irritate me. I was up and ready to be "positive". Hmm... Sounds good. However, I was reminded again that that the people that I'm always talking and dealing with have a very strong dumb negative aggravating (whew!) energy flowing out of their system and it wouldn't fail to reach me even if they are staying in Uranus. And no shit, they won't ever stop calling and talking.

I wonder if I still look my age now. Maybe I look like I'm 45 years old or more. Hah!