Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Ew Side of Life

Woke up on the wrong side of the bed earlier. It was three in the afternoon and my room was freaking hot and sweltering as if I'm trapped inside one of the flaming tombs at the sixth circle of hell. I felt like I'm a crumpled dumpling with a headache. As soon as I jumped out of bed, I went to the bathroom to take a looong cool bath thinking that it is the only thing to perish the fire inside my head (and body). As I reached the bathroom I thought I could feel ocean paradise but good grief, before I could drown myself with water, one big fat healthy cockroach is staring back at me. Looks like it's a female because she has an egg about to go out of her rear end but still stuck midway. Yaks. I don't know whether I would cry or die at that point because it is ready to fly and I could almost see its eyes looking directly at me. I made a quick exit out of the bathroom then sulked at a corner of my boarding house. Gawd. Am I lucky or what? Just remembered that I created a post last year regarding those spleeny mold-wrap roaches in my multiply blog... Nice.




WHAT IF ROACHES ARE PINK?
Taken from my Multiply 'Blag'
July 15 ' 07 6:20 PM

Roaches are definitely one of the most disgusting creatures that ever existed in this world. They have the color of brown dung; they smell like, uhhh, moldy sewage muck (don't ask how I found out); they have horrendous saw-like legs which could make crabs' legs look way sexier; they have antennaes that look like two alive hairs; and they are fond of flying towards you, as if they have nothing else to do with their lives.

You crush them and their icky white insides would secrete from their unsightly little frame and if you could get any luckier, it splatter a few more inches omnidirectionally. Right, eww is the word. Eww.

One evening, as I've reached my place, I saw a couple of roaches mating at my doorstep. Yup, no kidding. Their rumps or something were stuck together as if they're glued. Like witnessing a sappy case of PDA, I wanted to tell them off -to go and hump somewhere else. How I wish. I waited for them to go away so I could enter my room without them crawling upon me but only succeeded to shoo them away when I threw a piece of wood at them. Oh please! Get a room!

Some people might not get it as to why some of us despise these eerie creatures so much. Anyway, despite their adversness, there's one nice thing about them - they're good in curing the worst cases of drowsiness as they give some of us a good rush of adrenaline. The problem is, what I lack is drowsiness, not adrenaline. Sigh, if only they are colored pink.